GDT: Flames vs. Canucks 4/4 "your code name is Rittich?" (8:00pm)

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
No way Ward should have left Marky in nets after 2nd, even if said he wanted to play, you need an asskicker for coach who does what's best for the team, leaving Marky in isn't it. We need a coach who isn't buddy buddy with the players.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Well, that should've been done to start the 3rd but it's both nice and saddening to see Ward admitting his mistake.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Gotta wonder if Treliving gets desperate thinking his job is on the line; maybe see a trade like Bennett for Zucker.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
The fact we still have another full year of Ward kills me.

Tre is 50/50 for me, signed Tanev and Markstrom who have both been fantastic, but doesn't even both interviewing Gallant or even Boudreau and Laviollete.

Ownership opened their wallets for Tre's guy Peters, of course he shows up with a skeleton in his closet.

There's no way the ownership would let Tre hire another expensive coach while they are still paying Peters.

Reactions: NinjaTurtle

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
As a fan I really love that the Flames set a new low every year.

nEdsQtw.png

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Did I hear, "Lidstrom, slows down?"

Yikes. Everyone in Calgary super disjointed and off.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I like that we tried to push the pace more than we have so far this year. Have to find a balance where it’s not so “river boat gambler” though, especially the D (and strangely G)

Reactions: Tofveve and Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I like that we tried to push the pace more than we have so far this year. Have to find a balance where it’s not so “river boat gambler” though, especially the D

IDK about riverboat gambler. But Markstrom's GPS was showing the net at the blue line. Dude wasn't in the right spot most of the night. One of those burn the tape and reset for next time nights.

Reactions: Mazatt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->