GDT: Flames vs. Canucks 4/4 "your code name is Rittich?" (8:00pm)

BudRobinson53

Sep 5, 2020
Pucks in off of visors, skates, shins, whatever it takes tonight - just grab a "W"

Do we see Rittich tonight? Daryl Sutter once said the backup has one job and it isn't to look pretty. A nearly 3M cap hit in a contract year, has me wanting to see at least a victory.

GFG, let the Canucks outshoot us, outshine us, it's fine - just lead in the goals scored column at the end of it...

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
If we lose, I will ban every member of this board.
200.gif

BudRobinson53

Sep 5, 2020
Haha, Canucks must love knowing they have to play Markstrom, again. One foot already in the grave, a win tonight and it closes their coffin.

I hope Bennett gets time with Johnny and Money, not sure why we can't fill the 4th line with Taxi squad in a rotation?

Reactions: Boomstick

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Gaudreau - Monahan - Mangiapane
Tkachuk - Lindholm - Bennett
Lucic - Backlund - Dube
Random stuff

Is what I would like to see. Time to see if the shit Ward is throwing at the ceiling will stick I guess. Can switch Mangiapane and Bennett in the lines above, but the idea is still pretty much the same

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Gaudreau - Monahan - Mangiapane
Tkachuk - Lindholm - Bennett
Lucic - Backlund - Dube
Random stuff

Is what I would like to see. Time to see if the shit Ward is throwing at the ceiling will stick I guess. Can switch Mangiapane and Bennett in the lines above, but the idea is still pretty much the same
I'd swap Lindy and Bennett. Lindholm is just as effective at RW as center

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Backlund wasn’t going on the 4th line, but I agree Bennett shouldn’t be there either.

Just as a note, Gaudreau-Monahan didn’t really have good numbers with Bennett. They were well underwater so in ain’t too upset about that, but Simon is ehhhhh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad