GDT: Flames vs. Buffalo 7 PM MT Dec 5: Wake me up before you go go.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

What even is hockey?

I-have-no-memory-of-this-place-Gandalf-Lord-of-the-Rings.gif

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Go team!

Edit: We have a madman in our midst

Last edited:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Day off tomorrow, replay of the game at 11AM. Sleep long, make some breakfast and lots of coffee, turn on tv :nod:

Reactions: Tofveve

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Those lines were fresh, he should at least try them out in a game.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Will definitely be watching THIS game tonight. Should be interesting. I wonder what Johnny thinks about playing on the RW and having Ryan as his center and Lucic in his LW spot. If only I was a fly on the wall.

Siignal

Apr 16, 2014
Berlin
I love tinkering, and you should too.

Ward is experimenting with chemistry at a high level, something many coaches don't have the confidence to do in game situations.

Messi reads the pitch for the first 10 minutes of a football match. Ward is getting to know the reality of his players. I might be idealizing this a little much but I am all aboard.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
No way in hell johnny plays 3rd line....

I dunno. How do you as an opposition coach approach it? Keep your lines the same and try to score on a still strong Flames top 6, or let a guy like Gaudreau feast on your bottom 6?

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
So does this mean that on the 3rd line that Lucic is the Offensive Guard, Johnny is the Running Back, and Ryan is the QB?

Reactions: Nanuuk

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
To be truthful I have an open mind about these line combinations. Its not like the previous combinations have been an offensive powerhouse since March of last year.... although I do have a tough time wrapping my head around the fact that Johnny has been demoted to the 3rd line... and RW at that. Does that mean that Johnny will only get about 10-12 minutes of ice time tonight if the Flames don't get a lot of PP time?

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad