GDT: Flames vs. Bisons. 7pm MT on SNW

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Also what the f*** was Gulutzan doing leaving the same penalty killers out there the entire 1:30 of OT?

AND BROUWER OF ALL PLAYERS, f*** OFF.

Reactions: Janks

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
GG:
Man, Brouwer f***ing sucks so much [MOD]. I should play him in the most important situation, over and over and over again. Can't clear? Don't worry, he'll get a few more chances. It's not like next goal wins or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
What the actual f*** is Brouwer doing out there for three straight dzone faceoffs?

Flames phoned it in so I guess Gully followed suit. Really disappointed with the effort in this one. Good teams are good teams because they're consistent.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
With another overtime loss, Flames now need to go at least 20-15 down the stretch to reach the 96 point cutoff for the playoffs.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Brouwer the faceoff guru. Lol **** the Flames for giving away a free point to that trash team

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
On top of that, Chad Johnson looks like an allstar tonight...he won one game this year :eek:

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Just when you think Gulutzan has turned the corner, he goes and coaches this game.

Countless times Buffalo's #1 line was up against (and dominating) the Flames 4th line, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN WE GET LAST CHANGE YOU GOOF.

And Brouwer doesn't deserve more ice-time, he is trash on the 2nd line, he is trash on the 4th line, he is a trash NHL player. BUT f*** ME, put him out there to lose 3 draws in OT. Dude can't penalty kill 5 on 4, you think he'll be better penalty killing 4 on 3? Coaching staff back to being stupid as f***.

And to anyone, ANYONE who said that Brouwer was playing better when Frolik went down and was fine on the 2nd line, he wasn't. He was garbage in every game, Tkachuk carried him. Tkachuk can't do that for a month, no one can.

Reactions: Janks

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
At this point, how do you as a player respect a coach who does that? Is he teaching his centers a lesson? "you are not playing well so i am going to let brouwer lose the game"? I bet brouwer hated to have to take the last draw too...

You really have to question how much credit GG truly deserves when they do play well

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
At this point, how do you as a player respect a coach who does that? Is he teaching his centers a lesson? "you are not playing well so i am going to let brouwer lose the game"? I bet brouwer hated to have to take the last draw too...

You really have to question how much credit GG truly deserves when they do play well

Or he is just a dumbass that think Brouwer is good?

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Gully in the post game when asked about why he left the same penalty killers out there said, "they told me they were fine so I let them out. I don't think it had anything to do with the goal".

Yup, we're doomed.

YOU'RE THE HEADCOACH YOU GOOF, YOU ARE THE AUTHORITY, NOT THEM. BROUWER IS HOT DOG SHIT, HE IS NEVER THE BETTER OPTION NO MATTER HOW BADLY ANYONE ELSE IS PLAYING.

Enough is enough, Treliving needs to do something to get this assclown off this team because no matter what happens Gulutzan just keeps playing Brouwer. Guy isn't an NHL anymore yet gets gifted the 2nd line (which he sucks on, f*** anyone who says he has been decent there), and is out there killing penalties in OT. Get's 18:30 total minutes and can't even produce against the worst team in the league. f*** off already Troy.

Reactions: Janks and Sk8M8

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Focusing on coaching decisions in a game like that is such a waste of time. The real problem is that you could probably count on one hand the number of tape-to-tape passes made by the Flames 5-on-5 tonight. The season isn't going to depend on what Gulutzan does when the team is playing like trash; it is going to depend on them not playing like trash in the first place.

My biggest complaint with this current Flames team is how they seem to take every possible excuse to suck and run with it far longer than is acceptable for professionals. It's the start of the season? Give us 20 games to ease into it. There was a 5-day break? Yeaaaaaah, we're gonna need at least a half dozen. Wait, the all-star break is coming up? Oh, we might as well just wait until after to start playing again. We're told that a lot of the top players on this team hate losing, but it seems like they hate preparing for games even more.

On the plus side, I thought our defence played really well today. All three pairings made a lot of great plays, and Gio was leading by example with a ton of compete. I think the big issue is just the forwards not moving their feet, and not supporting the puck at all. We were lucky to be playing Buffalo tonight, that's for sure.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Just when you think Gulutzan has turned the corner, he goes and coaches this game.

Countless times Buffalo's #1 line was up against (and dominating) the Flames 4th line, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN WE GET LAST CHANGE YOU GOOF.

And Brouwer doesn't deserve more ice-time, he is trash on the 2nd line, he is trash on the 4th line, he is a trash NHL player. BUT **** ME, put him out there to lose 3 draws in OT. Dude can't penalty kill 5 on 4, you think he'll be better penalty killing 4 on 3? Coaching staff back to being stupid as ****.

And to anyone, ANYONE who said that Brouwer was playing better when Frolik went down and was fine on the 2nd line, he wasn't. He was garbage in every game, Tkachuk carried him. Tkachuk can't do that for a month, no one can.

:laugh:

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Gully in the post game when asked about why he left the same penalty killers out there said, "they told me they were fine so I let them out. I don't think it had anything to do with the goal".

Yup, we're doomed.

YOU'RE THE HEADCOACH YOU GOOF, YOU ARE THE AUTHORITY, NOT THEM. BROUWER IS HOT DOG ****, HE IS NEVER THE BETTER OPTION NO MATTER HOW BADLY ANYONE ELSE IS PLAYING.

Enough is enough, Treliving needs to do something to get this assclown off this team because no matter what happens Gulutzan just keeps playing Brouwer. Guy isn't an NHL anymore yet gets gifted the 2nd line (which he sucks on, **** anyone who says he has been decent there), and is out there killing penalties in OT. Get's 18:30 total minutes and can't even produce against the worst team in the league. **** off already Troy.

They told him they are fine, way to shift the blame gulutzan, its not like you are the damn coach who is making the call after Brouwer just lost two face offs.

But no, not your fault. What a joke that guy is. Throw your players you set up to fail under the bus, what a leader!

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Such a weird, bipolar team. From unbeatable to trash, then repeat, always repeat.

Just another reason why going all in on this season season shouldn't happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->