GDT: Flames v Jets

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I feel like an old rickety player putting on the damp musty equipment again. Does my jock go on first?

Go Flamb!

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Need to continue our roll here before the East coast roadtrip in Februry which we always seem flub on

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Saturday night and early starting time :)
I thought that last early game was last one for this sesason so this was a nice surprise. 5-1 Flames, Laine scores on PP and Monahan gets a hattrick.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Need to continue our roll here before the East coast roadtrip in Februry which we always seem flub on
We went 6-1 in the East last year in February. (won at Pittsburgh, NJ, Nashville, TB, Florida, Carolina and lost at New York).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8 and Mobiandi

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Glad this is an early one. I'll miss the first but should be able to see the rest.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
still no confirmed starter? I'd like to see Rittich get the call, it'd be a decent test for him.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
So the real question for me is, did the bi-week kill our mojo? I hope to everything good that we don't go in a slide. Things seem to go sideways for this team so quickly when the slightest of hiccups come along. It will show a lot if this team can pick up where they left off and keep the strong results going.

Crossing my fingers.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
So the real question for me is, did the bi-week kill our mojo? I hope to everything good that we don't go in a slide. Things seem to go sideways for this team so quickly when the slightest of hiccups come along. It will show a lot if this team can pick up where they left off and keep the strong results going.

Crossing my fingers.

I heard Gully called each player everyday of the bye week. He wouldn't say anything, just bang two sticks together and hang up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad