Confirmed with Link: Flames sign Zac Rinaldo, one year two way $700k AAV

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
FLAMES SIGN ZAC RINALDO

Rinaldo, a native of Hamilton, Ontario has played in 351 games in the NHL notching 15 goals and adding 22 assists for 37 points and 719 penalty minutes. The left-shot forward skated in 23 games for the Nashville Predators a season ago, scoring a goal and two assists along with 20 penalty minutes. Rinaldo has also suited up for the Philadelphia Flyers, Boston Bruins and Arizona Coyotes over his seven-year NHL career. The 29-year-old spent his junior hockey days in the Ontario Hockey League with Mississauga, London and Barrie. He skated in a total of 185 games scoring 27 goals and notching 42 assists for 69 points and 644 penalty minutes during his time in the OHL.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
giphy.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I think BT has the scoring leader chart upside down when he did these signings.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I think BT has the scoring leader chart upside down when he did these signings.

Rinaldo can skate very well, he’s a decent defensive player to. He will also take a run at anyone, the oppositions top players or their tough guys. He understands his role and he’s good at it. His issue has always been walking the line. I’m fine with having Rinaldo as a guy to insert on our 4th when needed.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames must be desperate to find players to fill out their Stockton roster..... because frankly I just don't see a spot for him in Calgary... not unless the Flames incur a huge rash of injuries and then recalling Rinaldo will likely be the least of their problems.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Flames must be desperate to find players to fill out their Stockton roster..... because frankly I just don't see a spot for him in Calgary... not unless the Flames incur a huge rash of injuries and then recalling Rinaldo will likely be the least of their problems.

They'll call him up when Monahan goes on his annual slump in Feb and Johnny feels a bit intimidated in the playoff.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
They'll call him up when Monahan goes on his annual slump in Feb and Johnny feels a bit intimidated in the playoff.

Or put him with Janko and their line might play like they have a set between them.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

He's just a Peluso replacement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad