Recalled/Assigned: Flames recall Rasmus Andersson

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Stockton's in a playoff push. Bartkowski is a pending UFA. Andersson will play

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Well he's a RHS, so I conclude that because Grey Goose only looks at things on paper and only cares about what side they shoot from, D pairings should look like this:

Giordano - Hamilton
Kulak - Hamonic
Bartkowski - Stone

Andersson (Press box)
Bart is also a RHS

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Are you being serious? Because he shoots left.
Why did I have it in my head he was a RHS? Huh.

Regardless, people may not like Gully, but even he isn't stupid enough to put Kulak in the top 4, it takes a special kind of stupid to do that.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Are you being serious? Because he shoots left.
Well then. I am redeemed after all.

source.gif

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
If Andersson doesn’t play it’s just another example of Gully trying to bro down with the veterans instead of coaching a hockey team.

Perkele 14

Sep 19, 2002
Terrebonne
I didn't watch the last couple of games the Flames played but how Andersson looked like?? He's playing on the right side of Kulak right? Did he saw some pp time or pk?

Thx

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
I didn't watch the last couple of games the Flames played but how Andersson looked like?? He's playing on the right side of Kulak right? Did he saw some pp time or pk?

Thx
I could only bring myself to watch about 1/3 of each game, but Ras looks okay. Good puck movement, got a couple offensive chances. He's struggled a little bit in the D zone when I noticed him defending one-on-one; particularly with faster forwards. But he's a smart player, and I like his moxy.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
The thing that annoys the hell out of me regarding Ras' game is that he passes too much. It's a little too safe at times. I think most of it is nerves, but IMO he'll be a far better defender if he starts developing a penchant for shooting more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->