Flames race to the 2020 playoffs..

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If the Flames make it into the playoffs, and I expect they should unless they have a complete and utter collapse, they will most likely meet one of the following teams in the 1st round:

Edmonton Oilers
Las Vegas Golden Knights
St Louis Blues
Colorado Avalanche

The Flames are not going to make it past the 1st round.

Reactions: TychoFan

Ainsy01

Jun 12, 2014
If the Flames make it into the playoffs, and I expect they should unless they have a complete and utter collapse, they will most likely meet one of the following teams in the 1st round:

Edmonton Oilers
Las Vegas Golden Knights
St Louis Blues
Colorado Avalanche

They could beat Edmonton. Cmon man.

Reactions: Gettin Iggy With It

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016

Edmonton Oilers
Las Vegas Golden Knights
St Louis Blues
Colorado Avalanche

Considering last night was called and played like a playoff game I would not write off the Flames against Vegas. The game was tight and space was limited yet Backlund's and Ryan's lines were able to turn the tide. I still think the team has another step up to be made in their game. Losing Hanifin for the night did not help.

I like the Flames odds against all but Colorado.

Reactions: Gettin Iggy With It

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This is another season where the west is wide open. Once you get in, anything could actually happen.

I just wish we had better coaching. It's the #1 thing that is holding us back. With the exception of possibly Dallas, I don't think anyone in our conference that is still in the thick of it has a worse HC

Gettin Iggy With It

Mar 1, 2018
Calgary
The flames have the ability to beat the Oilers and thats about it. Calgary won't beat Vegas with Fleury in net. If the flames somehow play Dal, Col or STL they will lose in 4 to 6 games.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
This all may turn out to be an exercise in futility. I'm thinking there might be a strong possibility that the NHL cancels the 2020 playoffs. This coronavirus pandemic will certainly look a lot worse in 3 weeks... Particularly in large population centers in the USA.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
The Flames need to start the tank..... RIGHT NOW!

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the 2020 NHL playoffs canceled because of this COVID-19 pandemic.

A good solid tank should put us in the bottom 10 in league standings. The 2020 draft class is said to be very deep. The Flames should be able to pick up a very good player if they draft 10th or sooner.

GO FLAMES GO.!!!

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If you guys make the playoffs who will be in nets? Talbot or Rittich?

Toss a coin. Rittich can be really good when he is hot but he has been garbage for couple months now. Talbot is Talbot. He can have a good game or two but cant depend on him to steal game for you.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Don't wanna overreact at all or worry too much but I am definitely worrying about the Flames ability to make the playoffs this season. Don't have a lot of confidence rn, or more specifically don't have confidence with how they play at home rn.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Don't wanna overreact at all or worry too much but I am definitely worrying about the Flames ability to make the playoffs this season. Don't have a lot of confidence rn, or more specifically don't have confidence with how they play at home rn.
What happened?

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
What happened?
Nothing really, just was thinking about the team and I was like, damn, I don't have a lot of confidence at all when it comes to playing at home, and Vancouver is starting to show signs they can win without Markstrom, while on the other hand Rittich is struggling and we might have to ride Talbot into the ground. Thinking about it now the Flames definitely should make the playoffs and I feel they will, but I also hope I'm not too influenced by losing to Vegas

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Nothing really, just was thinking about the team and I was like, damn, I don't have a lot of confidence at all when it comes to playing at home, and Vancouver is starting to show signs they can win without Markstrom, while on the other hand Rittich is struggling and we might have to ride Talbot into the ground. Thinking about it now the Flames definitely should make the playoffs and I feel they will, but I also hope I'm not too influenced by losing to Vegas

We are on a roller coaster ride for sure

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->