TSN: Flames Projected to Finish 14th in West

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
With everyone predicting that Calgary would finish low, I was surprised yesterday during a league preview on Team 1200 when Calgary was picked by everyone on the show to make the playoffs, mostly due to the belief that Hartley will get everything possible out of the players and because of his record of turning losing teams into winners.

Shawn Simpson. Sean Donovan , AJ Jakubec and others on the panel.

As a Sens fans, when our team made it into the playoffs last year,the frosting on the cake was showing up all the experts that had us finishing last in the east.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
With everyone predicting that Calgary would finish low, I was surprised yesterday during a league preview on Team 1200 when Calgary was picked by everyone on the show to make the playoffs, mostly due to the belief that Hartley will get everything possible out of the players and because of his record of turning losing teams into winners.

Shawn Simpson. Sean Donovan , AJ Jakubec and others on the panel.

As a Sens fans, when our team made it into the playoffs last year,the frosting on the cake was showing up all the experts that had us finishing last in the east.

Sens are my 2nd team after the Flames so it was truly awesome to see the Sens make the playoffs last year.

Hope it can happen with the Flames.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad