Speculation: Flames players want out

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Doubt Bennett wants out to be honest. He just bought a home in Calgary this offseason and is a Beast in the playoffs.

Bennett has been beat up this season and battling injuries. Pretty easy to see his production has been affected.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Doubt Bennett wants out to be honest. He just bought a home in Calgary this offseason and is a Beast in the playoffs.

Bennett has been beat up this season and battling injuries. Pretty easy to see his production has been affected.

Source?

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
It has been rumored in the past that Treliving has rejected low ball offers from GM's in regards to Bennett... Which means GM's are interested in him. I bet some can salvage a little bit of "4th OA material" that he had in 2014. I can almost guarantee that Bennett will find his game elsewhere and I have no problem if he becomes a better player outside of the Flaming C. The team with the highest bid wins. I think a team like Toronto could use Bennett as a bottom 6er.

Jankowski can be had for whatever. He has a big body but doesn't use it. Pretty solid defensively, but I don't know what is going on with his offensive game. Still think he can be a 30 point center on the right team.

The Flames' needs are prospects that are ready to crack the NHL in 1-2 years.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon

Is it? It seems to me his low production is par for the course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad