Flames Physical Tickets

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Flames season ticket holder get physical tickets on nice looking stock. If this is true, I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for some tickets from the January 2, 2020 game. If anyone can help me out, can you reply here or PM me?

Thank you.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Flames season ticket holder get physical tickets on nice looking stock. If this is true, I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for some tickets from the January 2, 2020 game. If anyone can help me out, can you reply here or PM me?

Thank you.

Are you looking for ticket stubs of the Rangers/Flames game? That is going to be a tough find. I think a lot of people just print their tickets or scan them on their phone, but i'm not a season ticket holder. I think hard copy tickets have been phased out.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Are you looking for ticket stubs of the Rangers/Flames game? That is going to be a tough find. I think a lot of people just print their tickets or scan them on their phone, but i'm not a season ticket holder. I think hard copy tickets have been phased out.
Yes. I'm looking for some ticket stubs from the NYR game. I realize it may be a tough find, so I'm casting a wide net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->