Pre-Game Talk: Flames @ Oilers 8:30pm MT, 11:30am Pyongyang

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

Ah shit, here we go again
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I think they have to go all out, no need to mail in during the only exhibition game we have. And plus it’s the flames I hope they play these hillbillies hard at every opportunity from the youngsters in the young stars tourney, to pre season and the regular season.

It completely depends upon Rat boy and Kassian.

If Rat boy goes after Kass then the gloves are off all over again.

McDavid and Draisaitl will do their thing at 100% but the rough stuff starts and ends with Rat boy and Kassian.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I could easily see that coward Rat actually try to leave his lane like he did before and try to blow up a guy when he isn't looking. I am still shocked kassian didn't get a concussion on the very first hit back then. His neck looked like a spring.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Calgary Puck Posters

d1a.png

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I don’t trust Kneeordano, especially in a game like this. Getting slower afoot, and it takes him time to get up to speed. I hope we don’t have to listen to the usually apology/I’m not that kind of a player crap postgame.

Giordano exercise regimine:
100 knee raises
100 side knees
100 knee bends
100 knee extensions
Followed by 100 knees to a cardboard cutout of Connor McDavid

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I don’t trust Kneeordano, especially in a game like this. Getting slower afoot, and it takes him time to get up to speed. I hope we don’t have to listen to the usually apology/I’m not that kind of a player crap postgame.
This dangerous slewfoot was after injuring McDavid. There's a clear pattern the past few seasons of Giordano becoming reckless when he's beat.

fancy dan

too many losing
Jun 21, 2011
how are playoffs viewed? i live in vancouver, don't have cable and usually watch oilers games on NHL game centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->