Dreger: Flames looking for 1st round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I see this thread has turned into a battle of trying to make the worst trade offer to the Flames.

It's what always happens because no one watches the Flames play (I don't blame anyone for that) so they don't actually know any of the Flames players. I don't fault them for that, but trying to make proposals that are outlandishly terrible then defending them when no one knows anything is just cringe worthy.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
It's what always happens because no one watches the Flames play (I don't blame anyone for that) so they don't actually know any of the Flames players. I don't fault them for that, but trying to make proposals that are outlandishly terrible then defending them when no one knows anything is just cringe worthy.

I actually find it amusing that we can now find every terrible offer for Hamilton, Andersson, Fox in one thread

Reactions: JPeeper

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

These boards are weird for sure.

Ignorant opinion: "Hamilton isn't a 1D!"
Actual fact: Well then how come he has one of the best relative and raw numbers in advanced stats in the league?
Ignorant opinion: "Because Giordano carried him!"
Me: "So Giordano is an elite Dman then?"
Ignorant opinion: "No Giordano is a high end 2D at best!"
Me: "Then why did two Dman who aren't 1D post some of the best relative and raw numbers despite taking on very difficult competition?"

And those people have nothing else to say lol.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
28 for Rasmus & Ruzicka

Why would the Flames give up on 3 years of development of Andersson for a late pick? And why are the Flames adding a solid young prospect to the deal? Ruzicka had a great post draft year.

This deal is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad