Dreger: Flames looking for 1st round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Manley

Apr 15, 2007
Regina, SK
Flames trading Hamilton for picks sounds like insanity. Hate the Flames with rival passion... still wouldn't want to see it.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
If Hamilton gets traded again in his young career, it's gotta mean significant character issues. We'll have to see how today shakes out. I highly doubt he's the one on the block though.
Probably Brodie

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Trevor Daley, Andreas Athanasiou, and the 30th OA from Detroit for Hamilton and Sam Bennett

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Agreed. I hate the idea of trading Hamilton. He's our future #1.

If he is traded it has to be a for legit top line RW that is young and on a good contract. Splitting up Hamilton's value into a bunch of lesser parts is just straight up bad asset management.

200w.webp

Nail on the head. Quality>>Quantity

Reactions: blankall

topcheezy

Sep 3, 2017
If Hamilton gets traded again in his young career, it's gotta mean significant character issues. We'll have to see how today shakes out. I highly doubt he's the one on the block though.
Probably Brodie

or it could also mean calgary has several d prospects and needs to upgrade their fwd core with a valuable piece

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
The devils trade the 17th overall pick to the Flames for Hamilton or the devils trade Severson and the 17th overall pick to Vancouver for the 7th overall pick and possibly get Oliver Whalstrom a real dynamic scorer

CF84

I want to go home, O I want to go home!
Feb 21, 2017
The real cowtown, AB
The devils trade the 17th overall pick to the Flames for Hamilton or the devils trade Severson and the 17th overall pick to Vancouver for the 7th overall pick and possibly get Oliver Whalstrom a real dynamic scorer
HAHAHAHA :laugh: That's really funny and I'm going to assume you were trying to make a silly joke!!! Good one.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Unless Carolina decides to trade the #2 pick, Hamilton isn't being traded for f***ing picks. Treliving has been known to keep in contact with every GM pretty much every day, that's why when ever anything is reported it's complete bullshit, he just stays active and looks at what the market is.

If Hamilton is traded (I guarantee he won't be), it's for an elite forward and nothing else, no silly packages with 2 or 3 mediocre bums, it will be superstar for superstar.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Unless Carolina decides to trade the #2 pick, Hamilton isn't being traded for ****ing picks. Treliving has been known to keep in contact with every GM pretty much every day, that's why when ever anything is reported it's complete bull****, he just stays active and looks at what the market is.

If Hamilton is traded (I guarantee he won't be), it's for an elite forward and nothing else, no silly packages with 2 or 3 mediocre bums, it will be superstar for superstar.

You need to re-evaluate your definition of superstar.

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
10th + 40th
Hamilton

your not going to get a rip off deal for Hamilton if it were to happen. These are rival teams so Market value is a best case scenario and likely an overpay is required.

10th+Yamamoto+Benning for Hamilton

This is good value for Calgary and both teams are taking a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->