GDT: Flames @ Leafs #2 - Cruise Control (5:00 PM MT)

I have to be at the gym for 7:00, wat do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Only lineup change for the Leafs is apparently Hyman in for Petan. I guess that means all of Muzzin, Thornton, Anderson and Campbell still out.

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
gotta start with watching live...you will know if the game will be worth watching after the first 10 min of the game.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
The Leaves will be flailing hard in the wind tonight as the Flames heat up the locals with a 5 - 3 win.

In other news.

eric-francis short.jpg

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Don't tank this season. I don't want to have Maple Leafs fans explaining the Flames' failures to me

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Going 2-2 against “the power house of the North” would be a pretty decent spot with Ottawa coming up.

Reactions: 17Kovalchuk

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
This will be the most under scouted draft in recent memory. Scouts can barely travel, draft eligibles getting limited time to play, games getting cancelled all over the place.

Plus there is no way this team is bad enough to be bottom 5 even if Ward couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper bag. Not exactly a rich tanking environment.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
This will be the most under scouted draft in recent memory. Scouts can barely travel, draft eligibles getting limited time to play, games getting cancelled all over the place.

Plus there is no way this team is bad enough to be bottom 5 even if Ward couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper bag. Not exactly a rich tanking environment.
It is a bad team...have you been watching lately?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Why are people talking about tanking?

bottom team doesn’t need to tank

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

It sounds like this year's draft will take place next year a week before next years draft, in that case this year's draft class might be the most scouted ever. But we have 0 hope of picking in the top 5 even if we keep ward all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad