Rumor: Flames interested in Petrovic

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
No problem if it’s a contract that we could bury without cap implications. Could be a decent 7-8D

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
We're collecting oilers trash?

Who is next? Kassian?

Reactions: gach

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
I can see why the Flames might consider this. They tried to play without a goon last year and got pushed around in the playoffs.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I can see why the Flames might consider this. They tried to play without a goon last year and got pushed around in the playoffs.
They got skated around in the playoffs. No need for goons.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
They got skated around in the playoffs. No need for goons.

It was lack of energy and physical play that did them in. The Flames will be looking for players to wear down the opposing team.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Damm. Calgary scraping the bottom of the barrel. We will definitely assist you. Edmontonians are really nice people. Which cleaning agent do you prefer ?

Javex?
Comet ?

Let us know. Thank you again for cleaning out our trash.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Toughness in depth spots helps you win games in the playoffs.

We saw how teams loaded up before the deadline this year. It's not a bad depth move at all. I just think its early to go out and make the move. Especially without a Tkachuk signed, even if Petrovic takes 700k. And especially when last year teams were waiving depth toughness (see: Hailey) but I guess they didn't want to be like Nashville and give up a 7th later on (see: Mcleod) and would rather give up the money, which actually frustrates me considering they needed taxpayer money to get their arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad