Pre-Game Talk: Flames in SENS DEN tonight, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
They are already failing and being buried in the minors. Do you think Belleville is a great environment right now to develop them?

I ask you, what future does Burrows have? You keep letting kids rot in the minors then there will be an abundance of them with no room to play with no exposure to the league as potential trade chips. Burrows is done like what the **** is the point in playing him?

Seasons done. See what you have. I understand you are trying to be impartial but it doesn't make sense.

It a better environment than Ottawa. In the AHL at least they can play a big role. They can be the focal point of their lines, have the PP run through them. A lot better than just trying to survive at the NHL level.

Burrows has no future in Ottawa, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets bought out to be completely honest. How are they rotting in the minors?

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
It a better environment than Ottawa. In the AHL at least they can play a big role. They can be the focal point of their lines, have the PP run through them. A lot better than just trying to survive at the NHL level.

Burrows has no future in Ottawa, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets bought out to be completely honest. How are they rotting in the minors?
Have any of them been playing big roles? I honestly don't know

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Leadership, character, two way forward but they threw him to the NHL too soon.
Leadership and character needs to develop in the minors? Those are intangibles... I'm talking about skill. I guess had he stayed in the AHL a bit longer he could've became a 4th line player instead of a border line 4th line player.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
its okay if we suck if we play like this.

entertaining hockey but sucking is doable

boring hockey and sucking is unbearable

bringbackpaulmaclean

Reactions: danielpalfredsson

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Have any of them been playing big roles? I honestly don't know

White and Chalpik have the opportunity to play centre in the AHL. They drive their lines and are out as a part of the first PP unit in every game I have watched and are a focal point of the PP. White also gets the oppurtunity to play on the penalty kill and though it's not tracked publicly is likely among TOI leaders for forwards. They do play big roles.

Reactions: Newgates59

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
blown

post-8217-0-13301000-1379389778.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad