LeBrun: Flames have Interest in Toffoli/other top 6 rhs fwds

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
disagree if the flame fail in playoff la get nothing drop conditions and i may be more agreeable

Wait what? If Flames fail in the playoffs this year, LA gets Calgary's 21 1st which could be higher than this year if we completely fall off the wagon, did you read our conversation?

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
disagree if the flame fail in playoff la get nothing drop conditions and i may be more agreeable

Make the 2nd round of playoffs you get 1st in 20 and 2nd in 21, if we lose before the 2nd round its 1st in 21 and 2nd in 20, either way LA gets a 1st and 2nd in one or the other draft ... man you must not understand conditions well...

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
your convo was confusing on the conditions also would prefer the first in this draft not next as this years is deeper with future nhl players
i clearly said its a 1st in 20 or 21 depending on playoffs other person said is sounded good, we worked out a pretty fair trade(we're giving up 2 top 62 picks in the next two drafts) I'm paying a little higher because of the division bs, im not giving up an unconditional 1st for TT, but either way the Kings still get a 1st either a low 20 1st or a higher 21 1st, with a 2nd in the opposite year as the 1st so we/Flames don't have to wait until the 3rd round to pick

Last edited by a moderator:

jessemadnote

Jan 30, 2019
I doubt anyone will give up a 1st for Tofolli. I'd be willing to give up a conditional first that becomes a 2nd on resign for him though. That seems like that most likely outcome.

Ledge And Dairy

Clifford would bring Cup experience and is tough to play against, i think he'd make our Ryan line tougher to face with this deal i envision
Johnny-Money-TT
Chucky-Lind-Mang
Bennett-Backlund-Czar/Dube
Clifford-Ryan-Dube/Czar
I think that's better than what we have, and i don't believe Talbot will keep up his play
Im pretty sure Clifford is in the same boat as Doughty, really hates Tkachuk. We arent really in a need for grit right now either.

If we are getting Campbell along with Toffoli we should not be trading Talbot. He has been great the last 2 months and we can afford to just send Campbell down for the year

Dubcity

Feb 4, 2018
How about Talbot and Jankowski? That's what i was looking at, maybe throw in an extra 4th/3rd depending on Campbell or Toffolis play?

1st(20/21 passing 2nd round of playoffs)
2nd(21/20 opposite as 1st)
Talbot
Janks
4th/3rd 20 (Toffoli scoring at a .5ppg pace in playoffs OR Campbell winning half the games he plays in?)

For

TT(50%)
Kyle Clifford(50%, not even sure on his contract?)
Campbell
7th 20(same year as the 3rd/4th)
That is horrible for Calgary, what on earth do we need Clifford for? We have a near 6 million dollar Lucic that has toughness, play off experience and makes Derek Ryans line tougher.

Hell maybe swap Jankowski for Lucic and that deal might be plausible.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
The deal that Calgary is offering is likely to be a lot simpler than what LA fans are going for here.

For Toffoli:

2nd Round pick
Mark Jankowski or Adam Ruzicka or equivalent prospect/player

Toffoli is not the type of player to demand a bunch of conditions.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
The deal that Calgary is offering is likely to be a lot simpler than what LA fans are going for here.

For Toffoli:

2nd Round pick
Mark Jankowski or Adam Ruzicka or equivalent prospect/player

Toffoli is not the type of player to demand a bunch of conditions.

LA should be able to get a 2nd plus from any team that’s interested in TT. So why would we do it with the hated team in our division. Sure we can find another team with that offer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad