GDT: Flames @ Habs "The Ballad of You Know Who" - Jan 13 2020, 5:00 MT

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Calgary Flames @ Montreal Canadiens, 2020-01-13

Hanifin-hamonic got caved and yet somehow got the most ES minutes tonight. Sick and tired of them getting unearned play when on many nights they simply suck. Hanifin just looks lost and Hammer's "skills" with the puck have evaporated into dust. Absolute joke they still get constant minutes together almost 50 games in.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I wanted that one for Rittich. If Talbot wins next game he's going to be our go to.

Last edited:

radioactivenuts

Jan 9, 2020

Hanifin-hamonic got caved and yet somehow got the most ES minutes tonight. Sick and tired of them getting unearned play when on many nights they simply suck. Hanifin just looks lost and Hammer's "skills" with the puck have evaporated into dust. Absolute joke they still get constant minutes together almost 50 games in.
I totally agree - they should bring hamonic down to 3rd and give Anderson more time on the second.
I would consider putting him with gio on the first and put brodie and hanifin on the second

Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary

Hopefully the're trying to showcase Hamonic...

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
It's really hard to compete when you don't have a top 10ish player in the NHL and you make it all the more of an uphill climb when you pay a kings ransom for a #4 D man. I've said it before but in terms of pure value RoR didn't cost much more than Hamonic.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think the pieces are there to at least win the divisional round of the playoffs. I don't think Ward is capable of leading us farther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->