Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
h2f16.jpg

GFG

Reactions: Tofveve

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Clemson v LSU also on tonight which should be a real banger of a game.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Don't know why the Habs give this team fits.

Also, don't think I could handle seeing the Oilers in the ploffs in any capacity again. The amount of whining by their fans and media whenever they lose a big game gives me too much second-hand embarrassment.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell

Also, don't think I could handle seeing the Oilers in the ploffs in any capacity again. The amount of whining by their fans and media whenever they lose a big game gives me too much second-hand embarrassment.

I laugh every time they blame officials or the league for anything bad (which is pretty much every game).

Bro if the league was against you they would've taken McDavid away from you.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Habs fans are actually the third most annoying fanbase in the league; only behind Leafsnation and of course our Salty Neighbours to the North. It'd be nice to steam roll them. Fourth when Vancouver has a good team.

Hope the boys show up. On paper they are a much better team, and it's about time they start showing it consistently.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I laugh every time they blame officials or the league for anything bad (which is pretty much every game).

Bro if the league was against you they would've taken McDavid away from you.

Oiler fans: Flames always have horse shoes up their butts, so lucky.

Coming from the fanbase who after having 3 first overalls get a generational talent with their 4th 1st overall in 6 years. You have no right talking about luck when you have McDavid on your team.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I suspect that Chucky was diligently and thoroughly scanning the Habs roster this morning to see if the team has any Kassian like players.

Reactions: Tofveve

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Tkachuk is such a pimp, Love that dude thoroughly. Let's GO Flames! Price usually stands on his head against us, but our offence is starting to click and the belief from the team is there. Just stay out of the way of those Weber slappers so we don't get injured.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Buster Scrugs . . .

Yeah, I kind of want to move on from the Kassian drama. I don't even want to see suspensions tbh. There needs to be some of this still left in the game. Love Chucky, love him hitting the lights out of Kassian. Kassian responded like a cave man and got adequate penalties that hurt his team. It was a fun night.

Now let's beat this Montreal squad and show we're where we are in the standings deservedly.

GFG!

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012

The only fan base that will act the victim when their player acts like he just walked out of a cave

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I agree with the assessment by guy in the middle regarding the Kass/Tkachuk stuff.

But got to love Chucky. We're so lucky we have him!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad