Friedman: Flames growing “impatient”

Ledge And Dairy

Ryan Strome really interests me. He seems to have stepped up his game since Zib got injured, but I think that has a lot more to do with their 11.65M winger in Panarin. Either way, if hes anything like his brother and seems to completely upgrade his game when playing with a superstar player (DeBrincat/Kane) then he would fit great centering Tkachuk. Adding him would also allow for Backs to take a more defensive shut down role on the 3rd line and really improve our center depth. Hes also pretty solid defensively so he should pair well with Chucky's play style. I hope Breadman doesn't skyrocket his cost to 1st + but i would happily trade our 2020 2nd, a solid prospect (MEP or Zavgorodny), and Frolik (for cap)

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
Voracek
Ghost
Isaac Ratcliffe/Bobby Brink/Wade Allison
2020 1st
2020 2nd

Gaudreau
Hamonic

Easy no. Ghost does nothing for us. C+ tier prospects yawn. Voracek is one of my fav players but I'd rather have Gaudreau, late first yawn.

No Frost, no Farabee, no deal. Johnny still has term.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Local sports talk station tweeted this earlier:

I expect something of a magnitude that no one can contain their excitement. What... no... that word should be excrement. Yep. This is going to be shitty.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Bond

May 10, 2012

I expect something of a magnitude that no one can contain their excitement. What... no... that word should be excrement. Yep. This is going to be ****ty.

Lol a Jankoskwi for whoever is useless on the Sabres trade...

TheUltimateOiler

Oct 21, 2019

I expect something of a magnitude that no one can contain their excitement. What... no... that word should be excrement. Yep. This is going to be ****ty.

Maybe it will be Frolik retained for something.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008

A major trade won't happen, I think it will be something minor.

getzlaf1592

Feb 18, 2017
Per Shawn kubiak deal to Buffalo gets done by tonight top 6 forward going to buffalo not Gaudreau.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Per Shawn kubiak deal to Buffalo gets done by tonight top 6 forward going to buffalo not Gaudreau.

For someone who has no idea who that is, care to share with the class if he's reputable and a link to that particular info?

I don't see anything on his twitter, assuming I have the right guy.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Maybe it will be Frolik retained for something.

figure some sort of mix-and-match to balance out the cap. I was thinking Jankowski and Reider for Scandella. Because Calgary has a whole bunch of defensemen and buffalo need scoring so why not give Calgary another defensemen and send players who have scored zero one goals goal to Buffalo? :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
figure some sort of mix-and-match to balance out the cap. I was thinking Jankowski and Reider for Scandella. Because Calgary has a whole bunch of defensemen and buffalo need scoring so why not give Calgary another defensemen and send players who have scored zero goals to Buffalo? :biglaugh:

Um excuse me sir *pushes up nerd glasses* but Tobias Rieder has one goal thank you!

But seriously, Buffalo wants scoring and the Flames aren't scoring. I can see Tre wanting more D depth with our injuries though.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Um excuse me sir *pushes up nerd glasses* but Tobias Rieder has one goal thank you!

But seriously, Buffalo wants scoring and the Flames aren't scoring. I can see Tre wanting more D depth with our injuries though.

Sorry about that! I knew he’d been recalled I didn’t realize he had scored. I should’ve looked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad