GDT: Flames @ Ducks, Seriously nobody could do a GDT?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
You buy a player out because he's bad. Ya I get it sure, happens, seems to happen a lot here specifically for some reason but whatever.

But then you turn around and sign that same player you just bought out again to a new contract :huh: I don't get this mgmt group sometimes.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
You buy a player out because he's bad. Ya I get it sure, happens, seems to happen a lot here specifically for some reason but whatever.

But then you turn around and sign that same player you just bought out again to a new contract :huh: I don't get this mgmt group sometimes.
Turns out the overall cap hit for this season was less. Was important when they were searching couch cushions to sign Chucky.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Yeah, it's not rocket science. Hamonic-Hanifin were good for a goal or two against per game in addition to who knows how many more defensive lapses. That adds up and drags down everything else.

Treliving deserves some credit for building up the depth to the point that it keeps the team competitive despite their best offensive talents have miserable seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad