Flames Draft

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I would like to see us target Joel Armia in the 12-18 Range, as i feel we could use some depth at RW. ( Which I believe is his position )

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
I would like to see us target Joel Armia in the 12-18 Range, as i feel we could use some depth at RW. ( Which I believe is his position )

Good success at 1st round euros (Backlund & Erixon), the need for a offensive forward in the system, and him naming the Flames as his preferred destination. To add to why Calgary is definitely looking at Armia.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
Very tough to say right now. It's easier to know where the Leafs will be picking. Given how packed the West is right now it's impossible to know where the Flames will pick.

If they had a choice my guess would be an offensive forward and Armia would fit the bill, but you never know. If they make the playoffs they may not have a shot at him.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Mark McNeill screams calgary flames pick. Wouldn't be surprised if they picked up Scott Mayfield either.

Lunatik*

I don't know what players in particular the Flames should target... but I know the type they should target...

high skill forwards and perhaps a goaltender in the later rounds

currently the Flames hold their 5 picks... I'd like to see them draft 4 high skill forwards (its time for a risk) and 1 goaltender (5th round or later)

Padlock

Mar 8, 2009
I'd be happy with Armia or McNeill. They both seem to fit in with the style and have sleeper potential. I guess that all depends on how high they're picked though

Flamefan1

Jun 12, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
I'd be happy with Armia or McNeill. They both seem to fit in with the style and have sleeper potential. I guess that all depends on how high they're picked though

Agreed I like both Armia and McNeill as well but, I would draft Armia because we lack depth on the RW and Calgary is his favorite team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad