Proposal: Flames & Devils

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Calgary's defense shouldn't get any younger. It's already young and going to get younger.

And Brodie being on the right side and being put with Giordano. His value should go way up in the next year.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Severson is a better player than Brodie. Brodie has had ****e numbers without Giordano, while Severson has been largely good playing with John Moore, who is awful.

This is straight up false. He's just not very good. At no point last season was Severson "largely good" during any stretch. He's terrible defensively and does not produce offensively. Stop overrating him.

Zezel22

Mar 9, 2018
Flames:
Severson
Zacha

Devils:
Brodie
Jankowski

Devils get a high end LD and a promising centre, that’s defensively responsible and can score.

Flames get a promising young RD that had all kinds of room to grow. Zacha is probably better suited on the LW but still has a fairly high ceiling

Lol yes from devils. With a ski mask on.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Not as much as goals. Don’t get me wrong, Zacha has more value and a higher ceiling but the debate was whether Jankowski is a better player right now. He is

thats wonderful, he is also 3 years older

when Jankowski was Zacha's age, he was still in college

regardless, even if Jankowski is better, he is not levels better as was indicated earlier in this thread

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
This is straight up false. He's just not very good. At no point last season was Severson "largely good" during any stretch. He's terrible defensively and does not produce offensively. Stop overrating him.

Look John, we get it. You don’t like Severson and you are pissed he is taking second pair minutes from Lovejoy. But get Your I hate Severson glasses off. He is no worse than Moore who you ran out there constantly and who just got paid in free agency so obviously his level of incompetence was appreciated by someone. Now go back to your office and get down on your hands and knees and thank whatever diety you subscribe to that Hall respects you which will likely keep you around long term. And stop posting on HF when you have an actual team to run. Pooping on Severson here isn’t going to make a difference in the real world.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
thats wonderful, he is also 3 years older

when Jankowski was Zacha's age, he was still in college

regardless, even if Jankowski is better, he is not levels better as was indicated earlier in this thread

Yes Jankowski is older. That is probably why I said that Zacha has a higher ceiling and more value. I agree, not levels better, but better.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Look John, we get it. You don’t like Severson and you are pissed he is taking second pair minutes from Lovejoy. But get Your I hate Severson glasses off. He is no worse than Moore who you ran out there constantly and who just got paid in free agency so obviously his level of incompetence was appreciated by someone. Now go back to your office and get down on your hands and knees and thank whatever diety you subscribe to that Hall respects you which will likely keep you around long term. And stop posting on HF when you have an actual team to run. Pooping on Severson here isn’t going to make a difference in the real world.

A swing and a miss of a joke.

Please answer this:

Do you honestly believe Severson's positives outweigh his negatives? He's a joke defensively, and does not produce enough offensively for a "offensive defenseman" who is a defensive liability. He has decent possession numbers and that's it. Nothing translates into productivity. I don't know what you fanboys see, but it's clearly not rooted in reality.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
A swing and a miss of a joke.

Please answer this:

Do you honestly believe Severson's positives outweigh his negatives? He's a joke defensively, and does not produce enough offensively for a "offensive defenseman" who is a defensive liability. He has decent possession numbers and that's it. Nothing translates into productivity. I don't know what you fanboys see, but it's clearly not rooted in reality.

No it’s pretty funny as a Devils fan. I could care less about your argument. You may be right. So what.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad