GDT: Flames @ Coyotes, The Beginning of the End, 8:00 MT SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
cut.jpg

Lineups TBA.

Brodie and Tkachuk both out - it is known.

First game of a 25 game winning streak to finish the 2018 season.
You read that correctly.

Last edited:

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Isn't hilarious that for how cow dung we've been if two top teams in Washington and Winnipeg can help us out and beat the Kings/Stars tonight in regulation and we beat the Yotes we are only two points out?

Also look at St Louis; they were dead in the water and have gone 4-1 in last five and are right there

For all my whining (lol) in the last week about this team I still have faint hope

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Heard on the fan - TJ has a sore neck/back, so potentially nothing serious? I'm hopeful he's not out for long.

Razzdazzle1

Apr 25, 2017
Heard on the fan - TJ has a sore neck/back, so potentially nothing serious? I'm hopeful he's not out for long.

He's been playing like shit. Bench him for a few games and try out some of the rookies.

Last edited:

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Isn't hilarious that for how cow dung we've been if two top teams in Washington and Winnipeg can help us out and beat the Kings/Stars tonight in regulation and we beat the Yotes we are only two points out?

Also look at St Louis; they were dead in the water and have gone 4-1 in last five and are right there

For all my whining (lol) in the last week about this team I still have faint hope

Wild play the Kings. - I will be in attendance for that tonight and will cheer hard against the kings.

I do too... 9 games is plenty to get hot and roll. And before everyone jumps on me, yes i know they haven't played stellar past 10 games or whatever. But who knows....

GO FLAMES GO. Lets start this rolling with a big win tonight. Then Wednesday's game will be huge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
I can't believe we still have a chance, lol...at least makes this game worth watching. Go Flames!
11% of the season left. That's like 11% battery and you're about to get on a 4 hours flight with no plugs for charging. very low chances your phone makes it the whole trip but damn it.... you got a chance!

Just don't play music, videos or wi-fi. :laugh:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
11% of the season left. That's like 11% battery and you're about to get on a 4 hours flight with no plugs for charging. very low chances your phone makes it the whole trip but damn it.... you got a chance!

Just don't play music, videos or wi-fi. :laugh:

This team has been operating in 'low-power' mode all season, so maybe there is hope.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Heh. We used to have no good RW now we have too many "meh" RW.

What's the over-under on how many shifts the top three forward lines stand?

I'm placing it at four, and that's being generous. Fourth line will stay that way all game.

Edit HOLY SHIT I just saw that Stone was playing his off-side. Is this real life?

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Super excited for Andersson. I think Stone-Hamonic will be a disaster but I hope they prove me wrong.

I like that anybody can be removed from the lineup except Hathaway.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
:laugh:
Gulutzan knows he's gone so he's just trolling the fans at this point.
Well, with Andersson being recalled and having 5 RHD and 2 LHD on the roster GG had two options, play Stone in the top 4, or play Kulak in the top 4. Only a small handful of people are dumb enough to pick Kulak

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Glad but surprised to see the changes in the lines. I have given up hope that Stajan or Brouwer will ever be removed no matter how much they deserve to sit so at least there are some changes.

Hopefully that 3rd pair will be used very sparingly as that looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Well, with Andersson being recalled and having 5 RHD and 2 LHD on the roster GG had two options, play Stone in the top 4, or play Kulak in the top 4. Only a small handful of people are dumb enough to pick Kulak

To be fair I would've pegged Gulutzan as being part of that handful before today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad