Confirmed with Link: Flames claim Chris Stewart off waivers

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
If Brouwer was making the same money or less than Stewart, not a single knowledgeable poster would be claiming that Stewart is a better player than Brouwer.

Its not like Brouwer is really out performing him offensively 64-5-14-19 vs. 49-9-4-13 and that is with the much better ice time, linemates and PP opportunities that Brouwer gets. Neither one is any good defensively or really use their size physically on a consistent basis.

It isn't Brouwer fault that GG over plays him but on the Flames at least with Stewart he is likely to be used in a role that makes sense for his ability.

If they cost the exact same in salary I would much rather have Stewart in the line-up over Brouwer.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Brouwer really has not been that bad this year to begin with. I'd put him below Bennett, and around level with Jankowski. This is a whole new level of scapegoating lol

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys, enough with the trolling/baiting. If someone is gonna post content with the intent to derail a thread, I’m more than happy to hand out points. Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->