GDT: Flames @ Capitals - 10/3/2013 7 PM

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
quick schedule check shows the caps have 5 days off after dallas. I would expect no further change to the defense til sometime in that 5 days of practice.

meanwhile the caps play the opposite of the blackhawks in Chicago on opening night. at home v Calgary. with that in mind maybe the entire view of Carrack changes. Even if Carrack is going to Hershey as a result of this pick up, it would be better done after the kid gets a good game under his belt.

Liberati0n*

quick schedule check shows the caps have 5 days off after dallas. I would expect no further change to the defense til sometime in that 5 days of practice.

meanwhile the caps play the opposite of the blackhawks in Chicago on opening night. at home v Calgary. with that in mind maybe the entire view of Carrack changes. Even if Carrack is going to Hershey as a result of this pick up, it would be better done after the kid gets a good game under his belt.

What I'm wondering is how do they fit an entire Carrack in a plane's luggage bay? Or is he being kept up so they can sail instead of fly to games this year? Going green maybe?

(Worst post ever on hf boards?)

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am not sure Carrick can obtain reasonable expectations without getting PP time. It's going to be tough sledding without being used to his strengths. Playing with Hillen... just shows how lame our D is, we cannot even get him a complimentary pair.

In the end 5 years from now, he will certainly be a better player for the early cup of coffee, and developing prospects remains a priority for all orgs.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Hey Caps fans, I exited to watch you guys throttle the Flamers tonight. I wanted to get your guys opinions on two guys for my fantasy team I have room to scoop up one player before the game tonight, it's between Laich and Johansson, who is looking good for tonight?

Thanks

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Hey Caps fans, I exited to watch you guys throttle the Flamers tonight. I wanted to get your guys opinions on two guys for my fantasy team I have room to scoop up one player before the game tonight, it's between Laich and Johansson, who is looking good for tonight?

Thanks

johanssson

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I don't see why Green or Brouwer criticised Grabovski, that third goal was such good timing, didn't get in the way or change the way PP worked, saw Green shooting went for the tip and succeeded, no way was he passing to Ovechkin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad