GDT: Flames @ Aves | 2/28/13 | 7 MT | There is gonna be some murda up in here tonight.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
So wait, Sacco confirmed team knew O'Reilly had signed. However, Duchene said he didn't, he must not pay attention to Sacco anymore ;)

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
So, I'm going to SAVE going over to the flames board to read about their initial elation at this offer sheet and then their inevitable disappointment for tomorrow. It's going to be a sweet breakfast treat! :laugh: :handclap:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So, I'm going to SAVE going over to the flames board to read about their initial elation at this offer sheet and then their inevitable disappointment for tomorrow. It's going to be a sweet breakfast treat! :laugh: :handclap:

Don't let me read tomorrow that you started stuff Bender. ;)

jaems

Apr 16, 2006
ah...no better team to hand that heartbreaking loss to than the flames

uhh...did today make them our biggest rivals (yes, I'm aware it would be one sided)? They're at least the team I want to see lose most now

Nope.

I want to see them win, so that they don't get a top pick and continue to be mediocre. No RoR. No Seth Jones. No MacKinnon. No rebuild for you!

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

index.php

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Don't let me read tomorrow that you started stuff Bender. ;)

Oh no, I know better than to do that.

I figure it will be a lot like a trade proposal...

OMG THIS?!

No?! :cry:

Bah, he sucks, we didn't want him anyways. :laugh:

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene

Don't know if I can remember a better win in the 4 yrs I've been an Av! @GabeLandeskog92 @PaulyWalnuts26 and @PAParenteau were huge!

Maybe he tweets something else? Doubt it

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Who the hell chose the three stars tonight? O'Brien got 3rd star with 14 minutes, two minor penalties, and no points? Jarome Iginla had two goals!!!:laugh:

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
What a victory. Tastes sweet to beat Flames after offersheet, but If you think about it, Flames gave us O'Reilly for 365 days more. Maybe we should be happy? We'll see..

Anyway, very excited to see O'Reilly back! OMG!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->