GDT: Flames @ Aves | 2/28/13 | 7 MT | There is gonna be some murda up in here tonight.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

avs_201110130035267_660_320.JPG

What is this behind Ryan O'Byrne's butt?

semyon-varlamov.jpg

New data reveals that Semyon Varlamov loses an average of 15,000 calories per game playing for the Colorado Avalanche.

tumblr_lx0bl7e76l1qf909yo1_400.jpg

Who needs Lahm when this guy is heads and shoulders (no pun intended, because look at that hair, amazing) above the Magic Dwarf!

200px-Calgary_Flames_Logo.svg.png

Flames Starting Line Up
NTC - Hudler - NMC
NMC - NTC - Stempniak
Some Rookie - Comeau - Some Swedish player
Some AHL guy - Begin - A Czech player who thinks he's good

NTC - NMC
ELC - NMC
Bulter - Smith

Random AHL goaler
A backup AHL goaler

IR List
NMC
NMC
Modified NTC

GDT MUSIC

These kids are the definition of cool!

Last edited:

member 116861

Colborne, Kulemin, and a 2nd is a solid return for ROR.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Can you imagine The Hunwick with Zanon's beard??

I would think that would be the most powerful force in the universe. Kind like when Voltron forms the blazing sword....un-stoppable!

member 116861

It addresses no needs for us, plus Kulemin is as inconsistent as it gets.

Colborne can become our #2C behind Duchene because it is clear that Stastny wants to leave this team. Kulemin is a former 30 goal scorer who is versatile and can play on any line we want him to. We get a 2nd rounder in a very deep draft. We get all this for a guy who had one good season, wasn't a high scorer in juniors and he doesn't even have a contract. O'Reilly clearly wants out so his value is low and we won't get an offer better than Colborne, Kulemin and a 2nd.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Colborne can become our #2C behind Duchene because it is clear that Stastny wants to leave this team. Kulemin is a former 30 goal scorer who is versatile and can play on any line we want him to. We get a 2nd rounder in a very deep draft. We get all this for a guy who had one good season, wasn't a high scorer in juniors and he doesn't even have a contract. O'Reilly clearly wants out so his value is low and we won't get an offer better than Colborne, Kulemin and a 2nd.

Agreed. Also Bozak straight up would be a good trade. Bozak had lots of good seasons before the NHL and puts up lots of points and wins lots of faceoffs. We should be lucky to have him. Plus he'll always play here because he's from the area.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Sometimes I feel all our sadistic sarcasm is bad karma but it's the only approach you can take with this team.

Think I'll skip this one unless Duchy's back.

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
whats up with the trades on the poll all being with Toronto? i ****ing hate toronto since i was a kid, since all my friends rooted for them... as a kid i thought Colorado had Toronto as biggest rivals cause my friends liked them haha. anyways i'd like to see Loui Eriksson from Dallas in return for ROR. big difference in value but i really like Loui's play and he would bring so much to us both offensively and defensively.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
@ hedba. Yeah big difference in value... in our favor ;).
Eriksson is worth more than ROR. Not by that much but he is.
Complete stud.

@ SEPH:

I don't get the Lahm reference. Care to explain ? ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->