GDT: Flames @ Avalanche, 7:30 PM MST. Sportsnet 360, Fan 960

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
That's not embellshment. I think he thought that the stick was going to hit him in the face and flinched.

Reactions: cgf

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I know it's not the reason we lost but you can't have a bottom 6 of

Hathaway-Jankowski-Brouwer
Glass-Stajan-Stewart

That actually looks like were tanking. It's that bad. The offseason goal for Treliving should be to have an above average bottom 6 going into next season.

A timeout now? What.

Reactions: Baxterman

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
All this bitching and whining about the bottom 6, yet they aren't the reason we are losing.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I know it's not the reason we lost but you can't have a bottom 6 of

Hathaway-Jankowski-Brouwer
Glass-Stajan-Stewart

That actually looks like were tanking. It's that bad. The offseason goal for Treliving should be to have an above average bottom 6 going into next season.

A timeout now? What.

Yeah but how? we have nothing in the system, no draft pick to trade and his FA signing has been pathetic.

My bet is he has to break up the core to make any significant changes......

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Allow 2, score 0, score 2 allow 4! Got it. Good to see Varly back to Vezina form against us. Cheers boys. Onto the next. Need to string 4-5 together or it's time to hit the links.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah but how? we have nothing in the system, no draft pick to trade and his FA signing has been pathetic.

My bet is he has to break up the core to make any significant changes......

The easiest way to fix the bottom 6 would be to play the better players in it and sit guys like Hathaway, Stajan and Brouwer who repeatedly show they aren't good enough.

Some health would help as well as a healthy Shore, Versteeg and Ferland make that group look a whole lot better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->