GDT: Flames @ Avalanche, 7:30 PM MST. Sportsnet 360, Fan 960

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Gulutzan and Tkachuk being dum dums in the 2nd might have cost us the game. Can’t always be blaming the refs; lack of discipline.

And not happy Lazar benched for Glass. The kid needs a chance; he’s been decent lately.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I can forgive him for last night because it was an absolute missed call and a point in the game that it conceivably rallied the troops a bit, but tonight the refs didn't do anything wrong there and the team was already falling apart. No need to act like that in that situation no matter how many times guys haven't been called for similar things.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
And not happy Lazar benched for Glass. The kid needs a chance; he’s been decent lately.

Lazar being benched while Brouwer, Hathaway, Stajan are still there is moronic in itself, benching Lazar in favor of Glass and having Brouwer, Stajan, Stewart in the line-up as well against a speedy Avs team with zero toughness is borderline firable offense.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
We barely won with Smith, do you guys really believe that GG can coach this team to a playoff with a joke of a goalie in net?

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
As much as I want to hate the flames, I hate the Ducks and hope you guys make it into the playoffs by 1 point...1 point would be perfect.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
I just can't deal with Stajan and Brouwer anymore. Slow as f*** and cannot make anything happen anymore. I've been willing to be patient with them, hoping to see if their "leadership" and "experience" compensate for their lack of footspeed. But hell no, these guys need to be sat to let Lazar and Shore play.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
If Gio could hit the net he'd have 25+ goals given the amount of grade A chances he gets in the slot this year.

Brutal.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I'm not saying the season is over, but good luck with our pick Islanders, it's going to be a good one.

Its not likely to be that good and the Isles look to be missing out on the play-offs in large part because of how awful their defense has been in their own zone so I hope there are a fwe Islanders fans thanking their team for wasting great seasons from Bailey and Barzal (that may not be repeatable) for a ~15ish overall pick and package similar to what the Rangers got for a Rick Nash rental.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->