GDT: Flames at Rongos: 5pm MT on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Also why is Hamilton on the right side drifting close to the net there. Get a LHS there ffs

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Time to let Bennett spend some time in the press box. Starting to piss me off
34QOssr.gif

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Ever since that 50 game or whatever streak of holding leads after the 2nd, they can't hold a lead in the 3rd worth a ******* damn. what is that about...

I'm quickly losing faith in Sam Bennett. I just don't see anything great with him. Very frustrating.
This is a bad loss. Really should've come away with 2 points, but the Flames have done a good job of throwing points in the trash this season...

Reactions: Flames 1st pick

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
THANK YOU SAM BENNETT....THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

You should pay Tkachuk for some hockey tutoring

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Time to let Bennett spend some time in the press box. Starting to piss me off

Hopefully he can take the useless sack of a center on his line with him as well.

And really if Hathaway sat too that wouldn't be a bad thing either.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Another ****ing squandered opportunity. Lose to the Sabres, lose to the Rangers, this ****'s getting old.
Everytime this team gets a chance to gain ground they lose in some stupid fashion. That loss to Vegas. **** me.

Exactly. The Flames just hang around the middle. No real movement...ever. Anytime they can jump ahead and create some space between them and other teams below them, they lose. They always lose. So frustrating.

Reactions: flames23

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Meh. 2nd night of a back to back. Lots of positives to take away. Sucks to piss two points away but you go 3-1 every 4 games and you're in a good spot.

People can blame Bennett for an absolute joke of a call all they want but plenty else went wrong (two bad PKs, a 6 on 4 spent mostly collecting pucks in skates, the game tying goal in the first place).

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Meh. 2nd night of a back to back. Lots of positives to take away. Sucks to piss two points away but you go 3-1 every 4 games and you're in a good spot.

People can blame Bennett for an absolute joke of a call all they want but plenty else went wrong (two bad PKs, a 6 on 4 spent mostly collecting pucks in skates, the game tying goal in the first place).

Since you are such a big fan of his and Jank, please educate us on why they are not producing? Dont say opportunity, because they got plenty

Pekkas Purse

Feb 2, 2010
Reality is this is a middling team that needs a serious work over. They constantly tease us. Until coaching is addressed which means management needs to be addressed the roster tweaks will not be addressed. Burke, Trevilling and Co are presenting an average product
that does not improve because it does not need to. We Flames fans are so scared by the cold we will accept the tease. The problem is much deeper than a few trades. Its a mindset. The team is profitable as is. Until we hit rock bottom and bring in a new direction expect the same thing. 4-5 top level guys that deserve better and should be looking to move come contract expiration.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
Everyone except Lazar, surprise, looked tired tonight. At least the PP looked a bit better overall. Ah well, same old story for the most part, we need to update our 3rd line badly. Hamonic is really starting to be a strong shutdown force for this team, glad to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad