GDT: Flames at Oilers: 8pm MT on CBC

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Just read in their GDT that the Oilers are so close up against the cap that they can't activate Sekera without incurring penalties from the league. Help is nowhere in sight for this team.

Reactions: Drop Shock

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Just read in their GDT that the Oilers are so close up against the cap that they can't activate Sekera without incurring penalties from the league. Help is nowhere in sight for this team.
I'm just waiting for the panic trade to go down after all this heavy speculation of Chia working the phones

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I'm just waiting for the panic trade to go down after all this heavy speculation of Chia working the phones

He's been making panic depth moves for a month now - not actually reeling in any talent, just destroying any chemistry his bottom nine might have. It's glorious.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
I always prefer Johnny gets points.

Gio already had 2 pts and Johnny had 1. I'd rather it be 2-2 Johnny vs Gio points rather then 3-1 for Gio.
Obviously good problems to have that we have so many high scoring players.

It's more likely that Gio wins the Norris then Johnny winning the Hart anyway.

Also I think Johnny winning the art Ross would be more difficult then Gio passing burns.

Why not both?

Reactions: Sk8M8

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
LOL i love how stupid coilers fans are. I am watching after hours and you can hear the fans chanting Calgary sucks in the background. I think they forgot the ass whooping we just gave them.

You would think they would be cheering for their pathetic team instead.

Reactions: flamesforcup

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Fun game tonight. Had an Oiler buddy over (He's a reasonable and logical Oiler fan... Because he doesn't follow hockey much.) He had to keep repeating himself during scoring chances. lol
Great night.

Aug 3, 2010
How did Giordano have 3 pts and McDavid 0? I hear Connor turnstiles Giordano every Battle of Alberta.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad