GDT: Flames at Habs: wherein the hockey gods make it up to us (5:30pm on SNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
According to John Shannon:
Rittich gets the start, Jagr is a game time decision and Tkachuk awaits word from the department of player safety.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Our forward group looks painfully thin with Tkachuk and Jagr out.
If we're missing both, I'd move up Lazar up to the first line and Ferland with Backlund and Frolik but we'll likely just see Brouwer move up to the second line.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
If Jagr and Tkachuk are out, do the Flames recall someone? If they can, I'd recall Mangiapane or Klimchuk. If they don't, I'd go with this.

Gaudreau - Jankowski - Lazar
Bennett - Monahan - Ferland
Brouwer - Backlund - Frolik
Hathaway - Stajan - Hamilton

To be clear, the only reason I've got Janks on the top line, is because I've been really impressed by him the last few games, and Gaudreau/Monahan seem snakebitten.

Last edited:

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
If Jagr and Tkachuk are out, do the Flames recall someone? If they can, I'd recall Mangiapane or Klimchuk. If they don't, I'd go with this.

Gaudreau - Jankowski - Ferland
Bennett - Monahan - Lazar
Brouwer - Backlund - Frolik
Hathaway - Stajan - Hamilton

To be clear, the only reason I've got Janks on the top line, is because I've been really impressed by him the last few games, and Gaudreau/Monahan seem snakebitten.
If Tkachuk is suspended he still counts as a player on the active roster so nobody would get recalled.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
If Tkachuk is suspended he still counts as a player on the active roster so nobody would get recalled.

Alright, makes sense. What about Jagr though? Or is he just day to day?

Either way, I'd go with the lines I posted. I think a Bennett - Monahan - Ferland line would be f***ing sick, and I think Lazar would really step up if given the chance on the top line again.

Last edited:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Last edited:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Also Jagr is game-time decision, so basically it's just Rittich instead of Smith

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Wager Jagr plays but Tkachuk doesn't. Either way I'm working during this one so I'll miss it. GFG

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Thread needs more MS Paint.

giphy.gif

Go Fla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad