GDT: Flames at Dogs: 7pm MT on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I consider CP like a dive bar with a large contingent of drunken regulars. If you go there to ruffle a few feathers, you're going to get a beer bottle to the head. If you walk in without "respecting the regular contingent" you're off to a rough start and there's seriously no logic to be had to argue with a drunken individual. CP has its place.

CFHF is perhaps like a smaller food establishment that serves drinks. It's quiet, quaint and there's also a friendly contingent of individuals willing to have a laugh over a conversation. It's not as rowdy or loud like a dive bar, but it's fine because it's easier to have a conversation without a bar fight breaking out.

Reddit is a little weird to me though. It feels like going to the farmer's market, knowing your friends are there, but you have a hell of a time finding them and a few hours later, you just give up and do your own thing.

If you want some interesting conversations though and CFHF is quiet, on occasion having some conversations on other teams boards and trying to understand their team in the same way they understand their team is IMO an interesting endeavor.

Not that I disagree with you, but you put some thought into this :laugh:

Reactions: Fig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad