GDT: Flames at Columbus, 2018-12-04, 5:00 PM MT, SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
cut.jpg

Prout in for Kylington
Czarnik in for Lomberg

Rumour has it Rittich may be starting (had the starter's net in practice)

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Hammer is playing with his broken schnoz? Rough year for that guy.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
The only reason I can think they would play Prout is because he's a former Jacket... other than that, no reason to not play Kylington imo. But I'm not the coach I guess *shrug*

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Makes sense to have each player play at least a game on the dad trip. Pretty cool imo.

We need to have the team bond and all that good shit.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Glad to see that Rittich will start tonight. I feel much more confident of a win with him in the net.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Makes sense to have each player play at least a game on the dad trip. Pretty cool imo.

We need to have the team bond and all that good ****.
Oh you know, I didn't actually consider this as the reason Prout/Czarnik would be playing. Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
We better not play like we did on Sunday or this is going to be painful to watch. Still think that 2nd line needs to be addressed.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
The only reason I can think they would play Prout is because he's a former Jacket... other than that, no reason to not play Kylington imo. But I'm not the coach I guess *shrug*

Peters likes to keep his extra guys fresh on occasion. Prout is due a game after his conditioning stint. The dad trip is also a nice reason.

I'm excited to see more of that third line. Still wouldn't mind Janks at C there instead of Ryan.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Tkachuk-Janko-Neal
Mangiapane-Backlund-Bennett
Czarnik-Ryan-Hathaway

my 2 cents, but Peters is a much smarter man than I am.

Reactions: Rangediddy

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Tkachuk-Janko-Neal
Czarnik-Ryan-Hathaway

Don’t hate this but that second line is so slow lol

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Tkachuk-Janko-Neal
Czarnik-Ryan-Hathaway

I'm sure Peters will stumble on it one day. But I think he would do it late game either as a shake up, or as an experiment due to us having a comfortable lead.

Thought it might work to their advantage honestly. Slower lines as a whole can find success if they can move the puck well.

The dmen could easily help to move the puck, but that line would be required to dig in the trenches and get the puck in front of the net. Seeing what Janko did for his goal in Arizona, this could work as an experiment if we get to an early lead.

CBJ always give us trouble IIRC, I think it's gonna be a cagey 1 or 2 goal game.

Aren't they a neutral zone clogging team too? It'll be interesting to see how both teams plays when the neutral zone turns into a heavy stale mate.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Curiously, the road team's won 6 of the 7 meetings between the teams

Last edited:

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I'm sure Peters will stumble on it one day. But I think he would do it late game either as a shake up, or as an experiment due to us having a comfortable lead.

The dmen could easily help to move the puck, but that line would be required to dig in the trenches and get the puck in front of the net. Seeing what Janko did for his goal in Arizona, this could work as an experiment if we get to an early lead.

Aren't they a neutral zone clogging team too? It'll be interesting to see how both teams plays when the neutral zone turns into a heavy stale mate.
1998 Devils vs. 2007 Wild. That's what it would look like.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I am almost positive this will be a close stress-filled game. :(

Flames gonna need to go hard and raw tonight so I give you old school Emperor:

3-2 Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad