GDT: FLAMES (22-24-3) @ OILERS (29-17-2) 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Did Eric Francis really ask Lindholm if he shot it in his glove on purpose?

eric-francis2-jpg.399421

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Habs take 2 games when being down by 2. Even if we win tonight we're out by 5 pts. Can't wait for us to get that 12th draft pick though!

dfa.jpg

I can't lie...I gave up on the season a long time ago but there was still a part of me wondering if we could do it. Fack. What a bad year to miss the playoffs.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Did Eric Francis really ask Lindholm if he shot it in his glove on purpose?

Buddy sent me this the other day, laughed for a solid 10 minutes.

Just saw the Habs win, a Flames loss tonight all but guarantees no playoffs. Need at minimum 4 wins now in 7 games and Montreal to go 0-5-1.

Habs take 2 games when being down by 2. Even if we win tonight we're out by 5 pts. Can't wait for us to get that 12th draft pick though!

You're math is wrong, a win tonight puts us 6 points back. With the same ROW, we'd need 7 to pass them.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Welp, playoffs are slim to none, at least we can still beat the Coilers.
Go Flames 4-0 in a meaningless loose game.

Off season is upon us, enjoy these games and these players, they may not be here on opening night in October.
Cheers everyone, have fun.

Reactions: Tofveve

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Wow I guess Sam is consistent. Another 2 assists tonight. Has great chemistry with Duclair. Good for him. Maybe we should have signed Duclair when he was bouncing around from team to team with little interest in him. No, we like Nordstrom, Leivo and Simon a lot better.

Reactions: Tofveve

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Out of the playoffs?
Nothing to play for except moving down the draft board? OH wait, Pride? I think that's pronounced Prih-day anyway.
No pressure to speak of?

5-1 Flames incoming.
GWG Sean Monahan.
Johnny Gaudreau 3 point night.
McDavid plays 31 minutes tonight, gets shut down by Gio-Tanev, leading Calgary to really think about having to bribe Seattle pretty hard to keep Gio.

Written in stone my friends.

Reactions: Boomstick

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Wow I guess Sam is consistent. Another 2 assists tonight. Has great chemistry with Duclair. Good for him. Maybe we should have signed Duclair when he was bouncing around from team to team with little interest in him. No, we like Nordstrom, Leivo and Simon a lot better.

Leaving Calgary must have felt like a 500 lb gorilla being lifted off his shoulders.
Good on Sam. It's amazing Calgary never really thought about giving him a position down the middle with some skilled linemates; then again, he was never going to do this for us.

Reactions: Boomstick

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Ugh now the oiler fans are going to go on and on about how mcdavid scored more points than Crosby in their first 400 games. So glad the flames could slow him down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad