GDT: FLAMES (22-16-9) vs. BLUE JACKETS (14-30-2) | 7:30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
Also, I can use this meme now…HEY JACKETS FANS!

82FB20E9-A0A0-490F-ACE4-B6EB33E08D4B.jpeg

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I can't hate Johnny. That kid is a beauty. All class. One of my favourite Flames ever. Had a hell of a game tonight too.

Glad we beat him though(barely)

Good : Hanifin and Andersson continued their strong play from last game. Mangiapane was excellent, good night for that whole line. Kadri quality too. Duehr was freaking everywhere, doing his best to stick.

Pretty good : Liked Zadorov again, wish he made decisions a little quicker sometimes. Lucic beat a guy up. Pelletier, went to the net plenty, wanted to see him hang on to the puck a little more. Lewis had some jump.

Meh : Huberdeau was actually decent in the latter half, setup his teammates for good chances several times. Also gave it away a bunch. Not sure why every time he gets the puck he stops moving his feet and glides away from the net. Frustrating watching him and he's clearly frustrated too. Vladar was decent for the most part, probably would like a save on one of the GA but nothing egregious. Weegar had the bad giveaway and a cpl questionable defensive pinches.

Slow : Michael Stone.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Really needed this win. behind Edmonton, 3 behind LA, 4 behind Seattle and 5 behind Vegas.
We're not out of this at all. Just need a bunch of W's. I think we have Chicago next. Better trounce them.

I didn't realize how close the Pacific has gotten. It's what makes this 50/50 shit so annoying. Win one, lose the next, win one, lose the next in OT, then lose again, rinse and repeat. Beat a good team like Tampa, lose to a good team like Colorado, struggle but win against Columbus, struggle and lose to a bad Chicago team.

Team has absolutely no consistency.

Also, Vladar should 100% be our starter at this point. I don't care about GAA and SV%, guy is 9-0-3 in his last 12 and Markstrom is below .500 on the year (13-12-5 = 13W-17L). Goaltending in general this season has been atrocious. .904 and .895 combined with 2.75 and 2.82 should not get a team into the playoffs.

Reactions: Boomstick

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I didn't realize how close the Pacific has gotten. It's what makes this 50/50 shit so annoying. Win one, lose the next, win one, lose the next in OT, then lose again, rinse and repeat. Beat a good team like Tampa, lose to a good team like Colorado, struggle but win against Columbus, struggle and lose to a bad Chicago team.

Team has absolutely no consistency.

Also, Vladar should 100% be our starter at this point. I don't care about GAA and SV%, guy is 9-0-3 in his last 12 and Markstrom is below .500 on the year (13-12-5 = 13W-17L). Goaltending in general this season has been atrocious. .904 and .895 combined with 2.75 and 2.82 should not get a team into the playoffs.

Once we get our #1D back those SV% will soar

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad