GDT: Flame Broiled Whoppers @ Burger Kings: 8:30PM

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Trade the guy, if some sucker GM somewhere will give us assets for someone as undisciplined as Bennett, we should take the deal and run.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
I think Bennett is just trying to see how many penalties he has to take before GG switches up his line ups in game to bench him... Might take a while.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Poor guy never learned how to play the game properly...He should be in the minor.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Even with all our injuries, it's still unbelievable to see Brouwer still get PP time. Just disgusting. Put Stewart there and just sit him in front of the net. It can't be any worse.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Win a game? Don't talk about - winning games? You kidding me? Winning games? I just hope we can score a goal!

Seriously though, silver lining are the hilariously over the top blow it up and salt the earth reactions to this late season collapse.

Reactions: OvermanKingGainer

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Serious question. Do we win any more games this season?
It's possible we lose out and finish the season on an 11 game losing streak, Columbus on Thursday they've just come off a 10 game winning streak, then Edmonton who have points in 8/10 games and have beat us 7/8 times over the past 2 seasons, then Arizona who beat us last week and have played better the last little bit, then Winnipeg and Vegas 2/3 top teams in the West.
I hope we win out after this game, I've forgotten the winning feeling. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad