GDT: flam v. quak, 7:30 pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
If we drop down to like 10th in the draft, I might cry. Nice to see our next generation showing up in spades, though.

Yah it’s just crazy. I don’t understand the logic. You got Buffalo and Rangers tanking the hell out of this season. I remember when both clubs were at like 15th 16th overall a month ago.

Now they are higher up in the draft than we are. Murray doesn’t know what he’s doing. Nor does he know draft strategy regarding a losing season.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
We have preseason Miller tonight

The fact that hes looked really old over the last month is very concerning. We’re getting to the point where I would even consider Boyle as the backup next year as a placeholder until Olle is ready.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
What in the f*** were Fowler and Perry doing on that first goal?

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
What in the **** were Fowler and Perry doing on that first goal?
Fowler was blocking the return pass to Gaudreau and watching Perry and someone else flail away pointlessly at Ryan. Looked like he couldn’t believe that those two put in so little effort and just didn’t move. It was an easy tip-in for Johnny if he went to the puck carrier though.

Piss poor team D

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Ive thought Jones should start next year in the NHL, but he should be in SD. His 2 goals have been nice shots, and he continues to create and get chances, but he needs to work on his scoring touch. However if he lights it up in the preseason, it won't hurt his cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->