Proposal: FLA

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
5’9” Russian forward over a 6’4” American proven goalie at USNTDP AND NCAA

There is a lot to like about Khusnutdinov.

Musto has “his guys” and no matter what they stay his guys... for better or worse. (i.e. Dylan Strome lol)

I do this, though.

Knight was taken at 13th and played lights out at BC so has only improved his stock.

Would FLA do it? That I’m not so sure of.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I dont know why people find this such a conflict. Its a total stupid signing and all but reasonably Knight is still 2 years out or so and his elc would probably be up when there's a couple years left for Bob.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I dont know why people find this such a conflict. Its a total stupid signing and all but reasonably Knight is still 2 years out or so and his elc would probably be up when there's a couple years left for Bob.
Yeah I agree. Florida doesn't need to move him at all.

Knight can literally play 3 more years of college. Which means when he signs his 3 year ELC, there will be 3 years left on Bob's contract. So it aligns perfectly.

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
I would say no, 1 round pick and "good" goalie is lot for "good"goalie. Neither Knight nor Lankinen have any games in NHL so both are just "good". + if Knight plays 3 years college hockey before signs pro contract, then his price is wow.

No pro team needs Sikura.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Yeah, no chance Knight plays his senior year at BC. Which is good for the schools actually in Boston :sarcasm:

Seriously though, there's no reason for Florida to do this. They have two summers to try and offload Bob before Knight probably turns pro.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I'd do that in a heartbeat, but I can't imagine the Panthers would.

Reactions: Geoist

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Yeah, no chance Knight plays his senior year at BC. Which is good for the schools actually in Boston :sarcasm:

Seriously though, there's no reason for Florida to do this. They have two summers to try and offload Bob before Knight probably turns pro.

No one is taking that contract anytime soon.

The next 3 years he’s paid 12M in cash and then 10M the year after that.... and then 6.5M and 6M his final two years of the deal when he’s 36 and 37.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->