Proposal: Fla/stl

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Not a fan of either team but don’t think the Blues are looking for Forward help? Tarasenko should act as their own internal “TDL acquisition”

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
Blues still need scoring help. Once tarasenko comes back they still need a winger(preferably a shooter) to play with bozak and Thomas.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Dunn is now too established to be moved for a rental. Plus without a firm time table on the return of JBo The Blues can’t afford to give up a LHD.

Reactions: Steeler23

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
Dunn is now too established to be moved for a rental. Plus without a firm time table on the return of JBo The Blues can’t afford to give up a LHD.

Blues aren’t going to be able to pay for Dunn since he is a rfa at the end of the year. Armstrong messed up bringing in Faulk and giving him 6 per year especially since he plays the right side and looks line a circus act on the left.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Dunn ain’t moving.

I think we’d only look to move picks and specs.

i would say Sanford but his game is skyrocketing right now. Actually making confident plays and not overthinking everything

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
I like Dunn but he is a monotonous piece with Faulk even though they are opposite handed.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Blues still need scoring help. Once tarasenko comes back they still need a winger(preferably a shooter) to play with bozak and Thomas.
Really? Because were scoring 3.2 GPG without Tarasenko..... we can't keep the puck out of the net. Trading a dman for a forward is the last thing the Blues need to do

Reactions: Celtic Note

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Blues aren’t going to be able to pay for Dunn since he is a rfa at the end of the year. Armstrong messed up bringing in Faulk and giving him 6 per year especially since he plays the right side and looks line a circus act on the left.
We can quite easily find space to pay Dunn. Even if we couldn't, that isn't an argument to move him for a rental.

Reactions: Ranksu

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
1EE51FCD-4047-4157-A8E2-1EF9F55DE737.png

So you are trading the player who is not only way better but also younger and plays a more important position for a rental? Seems like a great idea.

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
So you want the Blues to shift from what won them a championship? They don't play first to 5 to win a game.

what won them a championship is a hot goalie that the puck would just hit. Now that goaltending is back to average you see the kinks in the team.

I will not disagree that left d isn’t out strong suit but I wouldn’t say that Dunn is a main cog in the machine that makes the team go.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I like Dunn but he is a monotonous piece with Faulk even though they are opposite handed.
Dunn is Atleast strong and defends lol. Even if he has some mental lapses. Faulk is weak on the puck and brutal defensively, he might have the worst stick detail in the entire league defenceman wise.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
what won them a championship is a hot goalie that the puck would just hit. Now that goaltending is back to average you see the kinks in the team.

I will not disagree that left d isn’t out strong suit but I wouldn’t say that Dunn is a main cog in the machine that makes the team go.
At this point, he is the cog on the left side. One of the reason why the goalie was so good was because of the Blues defense.

I'd be ok with adding Hoffman for a run but no chance we'd gift Florida a RFA eligible dman....

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004

Maybe, but you don't give an asset like him for a rental.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Jaybo made 3 mil. He is done. Dunn will be paid. Lol what a reach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->