Confirmed Signing with Link: [FLA] Panthers sign Mackenzie Weegar [1yr, 900k AAV]

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Lol jesse blacker? A guy who never played an NHL game for us. Who cares where he is. I don't even understand why you're referencing him. But you're stretching if you think he's a good 4/5 6/7 sure. He's serviceable but easily replaceable

He could fall on you and you wouldn’t even know who he is

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
He'll be a fixture in their top-4 in short order.

Pysyk/Petrovic/McCoshen/Kesilevich will fight for bottom pairing time

I hope they don't waste McCoshen's last year of waiver eligibility by making him one of 4 guys fighting for 2 spots and only getting like 14 mins TOI in 30 GP. If they don't send him down to Springfield for the majority of the season, they are doing him and the team's future a big disservice.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I hope they don't waste McCoshen's last year of waiver eligibility by making him one of 4 guys fighting for 2 spots and only getting like 14 mins TOI in 30 GP. If they don't send him down to Springfield for the majority of the season, they are doing him and the team's future a big disservice.

Works for me, he’s not ready, imo and has a long way to go.

Reactions: kerrabria

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Big fan of his from his Moosehead days really glad to hear Panther fans seem to think he has been playing well as I don't typically watch to many of their games.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018

Yea, you're right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->