PTO: [FLA] F Brett Ritchie signs PTO with the Panthers

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
What’s the word on him? I know he’ll drop the gloves, and we don’t have anyone who can really go with some of the added beef in the Division.

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
What’s the word on him? I know he’ll drop the gloves, and we don’t have anyone who can really go with some of the added beef in the Division.
Not sure I'd want Brett Ritchie dropping the gloves with any of the tough guys added
You might be thinking of his bro who'd have a better chance against the big boys

Reactions: TopCheese

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
He's not a heavyweight, even in a weaker time for the NHL, but he might be able to hold his own so he doesn't get hurt if a bigger body starts running around.

Reactions: Laus723

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Yeah funny how they were traded for each other and now are both having signing news coming through at the same time
True. If it had been days apart I think I would’ve noticed the names. Lol

He's not a heavyweight, even in a weaker time for the NHL, but he might be able to hold his own so he doesn't get hurt if a bigger body starts running around.
Obviously not a guy who’ll make Reaves or Lucic think twice, but he can at least take heat off the others.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Obviously for the farm team why would you have him as a 13th or 14th forward. Better depth to call up from the farm honestly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad