Confirmed Signing with Link: [FLA] Evan Fitzpatrick signs with the Panthers (1 year, $750k, two-way)

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Why? He’s basically an echl guy.

He's just there for the taxi squad just in case. Knight and Johansson both had covid recently and their ahl starter is injured. They probably just wanna make sure they never run into that again. Plus they may want to send Knight down later in the season again, it's gonna be touch and go with him probably the rest of the year.

Reactions: Blueston

capfit9

Oct 29, 2009
I remember watching the day 2 of the draft broadcast and when he got picked by St. Louis in the 2nd round all their scouts were giving each other high fives.

Reactions: Reality Czech

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I remember watching the day 2 of the draft broadcast and when he got picked by St. Louis in the 2nd round all their scouts were giving each other high fives.

He looked damn good in junior, and had it all....decent size, good demeanor, smooth. Just goes to show you goalies are absolute voodoo.

Reactions: Blueston

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Yep. Then the Blues drafted Hofer, Ellis and Zherenko, saw Husso develop and Fitz flounder. He lost his confidence and his net and became the odd man out. He has all the tools, and is a pretty low-risk reclamation project, even if he most likely never figures it out.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Yep. Then the Blues drafted Hofer, Ellis and Zherenko, saw Husso develop and Fitz flounder. He lost his confidence and his net and became the odd man out. He has all the tools, and is a pretty low-risk reclamation project, even if he most likely never figures it out.
wasn't he the one that had all the injuries? or am I mixing him up with someone else?

but yeah, at one point STL was VERY high on him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad