Fistric

Status
Not open for further replies.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
it's not a bad pick, it's a project pick. i can't see fistric helping for atleast three years. it's one of those picks where scouts go out on a limb to endorse a guy because they really believe in him.

gongshow

Jun 9, 2004
etown
? Do you think scott stevens is good? if you think that then you will think the same of fisty... big hard hitting defenceman, clears the front of the net, not scared to drop the gloves and will contribute points when needed.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
gongshow said:
? Do you think scott stevens is good? if you think that then you will think the same of fisty... big hard hitting defenceman, clears the front of the net, not scared to drop the gloves and will contribute points when needed.

The reason why I have a problem with this, is that's very easy to draft 3rd pairing bruisers. Hence, we already have 3 of our own (Erskine, Jancevski and Nickerson).. And frankly, I don't see Fistric as a clear upgrade above either of them (Erskine got as much hype as Fistric now)..

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I think it could be considered a safe pick by Armstrong. There's nothing wrong with taking' a boni-fied NHLer at #28 in a weak draft. Hell, they got a great defenceman in Fransson as well.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Most publications have really torched the stars . While Fistric is really frustrating , taking Grossman may be worse. Way to much a redundancy with the load of d-man we already have and when guys like alexandrov, Karsums are available and in short supply in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->