Fist bumping

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Just celebrate as a group that scored the goal. Ditch the redundant wave of juveniles slappin and pumping fists along the bench after EVERY frikkin goal .

Celebrate on the ice together as a group. Get congratulated on the bench by your team mates when you change .

No need to line up and run a gauntlet of arms each and every time. Just gets old.

Like the wave in the crowd. It was cool for a while but then....just stop already

It reminds me really of something tacky Russian teams did to overly respond to a goal and rub it in to opponents,

But what does it change? The teams are going around to change lines most of the time, the refs are going to announcers, so they skate by the bunch to celebrate with the rest of the team. I mean really..who cares.
I guess when they win the game they should just leave the ice and go back to dressing room. Why get on the ice to celebrate? They didn't win the cup so what's the point?..

They're not going to the bench slowing the game down. Let them celebrate however the hell they want.

Reactions: Canada180

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
In all seriousness, we should ban fist bumps in order to avoid awkward moments and hurt feelings.

upload_2020-11-6_0-15-58.gif

Reactions: Beaker and Gravity

Montreals Forum

Oct 27, 2020
Are you sure it wasn't team Iceland in Mighty Ducks 2?

Man, what the f*** happened to that squad. They were loaded with Legion of Doom, Pronger, Derian Hatcher -esque players. Seriously back in the late 90s I expected handful of them being picked in the first round. No way they were worse than Aki Berg.

I think you're right with D2 lol...

:laugh:

HespelerGreenFlash

Dec 20, 2007
A good indicator that the season can't start soon enough when we get threads like this...
There are posters here that just posted whether they thought they like the act of bench fist bumping or not. Positive or negative responses are fine, Its a discussion on the topic.
If you dont like the thread then get the f*** outta here. Simple as that.
Why be a dick and potshot the OP.
The thread was created in good faith. Not the best thread? Fine.
Just move on .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad