First WHA Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Maple Leafs Forever said:
First thought that occured to me was that it was a safety pick. Someone they felt would be easier to pry from teh NHL then say Ilya Kovalchuk.

But Green doesn't have any star power does he? I certainly wouldn't rank him as an NHL star. Who wants to pay $65 for a ticket to see Travis Green?

EJG123

Jul 13, 2003
Prince George, B.C.
Visit site
Jay Thompson said:
Aren't WHA tickets like, $15 bucks?
I read on another thread that Boby Hull sd tickets would be an "affordable $60 for a premiere ticket"....what a joke. Here's something that is never going to happen - Me spending $300 for 4 tickets, parking, snacks, and a couple of Vancouver Blazers #1 foam fingers for my family to go see a game when a team "Starring" a Travis Green-like player comes to town. again....what a joke.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Paul Kariya. He wants to play hockey, not get attacked by the dozens of goons in the NHL. I think the WHA is going to be a safe haven for the elite players from the NHL. NO more clutching and grabbing, slashing etc. The WHA is going to enforce the referees to call many penalties allowing the skilled players to have more room to move around without worrying about getting hacked and slashed.

CH4

Jul 21, 2004
Chicoutimi
If it is not already signed, I am sure that
Simon Gamache received a contract offer from Quevec

CH4

Jul 21, 2004
Chicoutimi
If it is not already signed, I am sure that
Simon Gamache received a contract offer from Quebec

Status
Not open for further replies.