AHL: First WBS Game

BronzeSpruce

Mar 14, 2011
I got tickets for my first WBS Penguins game, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or tips for my trip?

anything in the local area? I seen what looked like a goo list of food and beer venues in the Mohegan Sun Arena but which is the best? Do they have a small pro shop there for some WBS march?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
there's a small merch store on the concourse, not huge but you'll be able to find something. If your game is on a Friday they have $2.00 Lion's Head draft until puck drop. I think all the food is basically the same. Also they usually have raffles for jerseys on the concourse if you're into that sort of thing. I won a game-used Archibald jersey one time.

If you have some time to spend in the area make a trip up to Old Forge, aka "the pizza capital of the world". Read some reviews and pick a place but the top 5 ones you read about will all have good pizza.

Reactions: BronzeSpruce

BronzeSpruce

Mar 14, 2011
there's a small merch store on the concourse, not huge but you'll be able to find something. If your game is on a Friday they have $2.00 Lion's Head draft until puck drop. I think all the food is basically the same. Also they usually have raffles for jerseys on the concourse if you're into that sort of thing. I won a game-used Archibald jersey one time.

If you have some time to spend in the area make a trip up to Old Forge, aka "the pizza capital of the world". Read some reviews and pick a place but the top 5 ones you read about will all have good pizza.

Thank you, someone else told me about Old Forge as well. I will definitely try some pizza. I also plan to go to pizza by Alfredo’s or Alfredo’s pizza cafe for those office fans out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad