WJC: First Team All-Star Predictions

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
You think I'm wrong? Lol.

Head on over to the OHL forum and ask if Raddysh is a top 3 forward in the OHL. Most will tell you he's behind Kyrou and Thomas for sure...and probably more.
never said you were wrong, just think its sad that taylor has regressed from last season

Reactions: Snippit

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
You think I'm wrong? Lol.

Head on over to the OHL forum and ask if Raddysh is a top 3 forward in the OHL. Most will tell you he's behind Kyrou and Thomas for sure...and probably more.
I think this post is going to make a lot of Blues fans happy.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
What makes you say Gadjovich over others

He's clearly just listing Canucks prospects as a joke. That should have been obvious when he started to say DiPietro who's not on the roster. Dahlin there because they want Dahlin. I guess there's not another Cancuks defenseman prospect at the WJC IDK.

LooseningMyGrip

Dec 7, 2017
He's clearly just listing Canucks prospects as a joke. That should have been obvious when he started to say DiPietro who's not on the roster. Dahlin there because they want Dahlin. I guess there's not another Cancuks defenseman prospect at the WJC IDK.

Lol whoops did not catch the satire

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
Fox needs more mentions here, he's the undisputed #1 PPQB on a top team unlike a lot of the other players listed where there is at least some competition for that position.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Fox needs more mentions here, he's the undisputed #1 PPQB on a top team unlike a lot of the other players listed where there is at least some competition for that position.

Love Fox but when you're picking 2 defense it's hard when there's so many good ones. Clague is the undisputed #1 for Canada I think despite Mete having NHL experience. Heiskanen is for Finland as well despite some really quality defensemen. Fox probably would have been 3rd for me because Sweden has 3 quality defenseman who are all really offensive. I think many are quick to include Dahlin because he's the next big thing prospect wise, but he's still just 17 so I'm not sure he'll be completely dominant which is rarer for 17 year old defensemen at this level.

Reactions: Ookhaab

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Why're so many people placing Pettersson as C. Has he played C in the SHL at all this year?

Tournament all star team isn't based on 3 different forward positions and 2 D positions, it's just 3 best forwards and 2 best defenseman. If there are no centers among the 3 then oh well, it's not an award by C, LW, RW, LR, LD positions.

Reactions: Shut Up Flanders

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad